Saturday, January 29, 2011

Engrish Report III

 A handbag:

"On The Rord Again"

I think they should make a song out of it.

On a large shopping bag:

"You gave all these gentleness of me and strength
STRONG CHILD TREASURE
CUTE KID GOOD CHILD
your word is like magic.
GENTLE CHILD
SPLEASE PRAISE ME."

Needless to say, the 'splease' is sic.

On a haute coutoure ad:

"Lingerie is Love-Jewelry"

I'm not even sure what to do with that one...

A type of candy:

"Crunky Ball Nude"

Ironically, they kind of look like gonads.

2 gems from the pizzeria where I ate in Shinjuku last weekend:

"sake is the best of all"

and, the HOLY GRAIL of all engrish:

a poster of a frog in a glass that says:

"ENGRAND"

That's where I'm going on my next vacation.

And oh @#$% a @#$%ing KAPPA!

No comments:

Post a Comment